Generally, when you reach any church built for providing all the funeral services or any funeral, you get to encounter with some staff attendants which stand in the waiting line to give you directions for parking the vehicle properly. Those attendants drive the vehicles and park them properly in the funeral in a row-wise manner. If you’re not able to drive in the funeral procession, then the attendants will provide you directions to park your vehicle in any other area.
The market covered up with funeral hearses for sale helps provide the right vehicle to carry the deceased person.
Learn certain things for driving your vehicle to park at the funeral
When heading towards driving your vehicle in the funeral, you need to learn these five things in advance. Search out for the funeral hearses for sale when heading for the funeral procession.
- You need to be slow while driving, keep it 30 to 40 mph when driving on the roads. It may depend on your normal driving speed. When you head on the highway, don’t raise your speed above 55 mph.
- In the funeral procession, you should stay adjacent to your front car. Don’t allow any vehicle to cut or overtake.
- Be sure to go with the line all the time, even while passing an intersection red light. The local directives clear out a right-way for the procession. All the motor drivers need to relent throughout the procession passing way. Don’t keep changing your place in the line. If an emergency occurs, then you can do the necessary.
- In the procession line, the last vehicle will have two flags for the funeral and bright flashing lights for signing the other drivers about the end of procession to resume the traffic.
- After reaching the cemetery, there will be the attendants for leading the way for the procession to reach the chapel. You need to return the flags to the funeral attendants.
Which vehicle should you choose for the funeral procession?
For the funeral procession, you can easily get funeral hearses for sale available in the market. Apart from that, in the funeral homes itself, there are several vehicles available to carry the deceased person along with his or her family for the funeral. These vehicles include the following vehicles:
- Coach or hearse: This is the traditional transporting option selected in funeral processions to reach the cemetery. Since there is a need for the room to transport the casket, any extra seating is not available to any other person. The driver and direction seat is already placed in it.
- Vans or sedans: These vehicles are available at a less cost as compared to the other vehicles.
- Funeral limousine: These elegantly designed vehicles are available at an expensive price. It is a convenient option to transport to the cemetery.
Certain things to learn when coming across any funeral procession
If you encounter with any funeral procession when you’re driving on your way, then you must know some necessary things to showcase.
- Show your respect without any second thought.
- Check the last car in the funeral procession. Once the last car passes, only then you can resume your direction.
- You should not cut in the procession line.
- It is not respectful to honk at any vehicle in the procession.